In this episode, Neil talks with Dr. Amanda Shipley DPT, MTC. She is the founder and doctor of physical therapy at Renew Pelvic Health in Grant Park, Atlanta, GA. She treats women with pelvic floor dysfunction and helps them restore their quality of life by focusing on total well-being.
Dr. Shipley covers a range of sensitive topics from problems arising from giving birth to painful intercourse and the misconceptions that surround them.
Listen is as Dr. Shipley educates on the role of a physical therapist in regard to Pelvic floor problems and overall pelvic health and wellbeing.
To learn more, contact:
Amanda Shipley, DPT, MTC
Recent episodes from Neil Howe and Craig Williams (see all)
- Richie Norton – Author of The Power Of Starting Something Stupid On Starting To Live And Following Your Dreams – March 9, 2018
- John Schmehl – Philadelphia Tax Attorney on Helping Entrepreneurs Save Money On Taxes And Keep More Of Their Money In Their Pocket – March 5, 2018
- James Warren – Washington D.C. Tax Attorney on Audits, Business Structure and the King of Jordan – March 1, 2018
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Jodi Hersh – Atlanta Web Designer and Graphic Artist On Building The Right Systems For Your Business - May 21, 2018
- Callie Cullum – Creative Web Designer on How The Look And Feel Of Your Site Affects Your Branding - May 18, 2018
- Jeff Corey – Owner of Visual Soldiers on Making The Complex Simple With Great Web Design And Coding - May 15, 2018