In this episode, Neil talks with Dr. Amanda Shipley DPT, MTC. She is the founder and doctor of physical therapy at Renew Pelvic Health in Grant Park, Atlanta, GA. She treats women with pelvic floor dysfunction and helps them restore their quality of life by focusing on total well-being.
Dr. Shipley covers a range of sensitive topics from problems arising from giving birth to painful intercourse and the misconceptions that surround them.
Listen is as Dr. Shipley educates on the role of a physical therapist in regard to Pelvic floor problems and overall pelvic health and wellbeing.
To learn more, contact:
Amanda Shipley, DPT, MTC
Recent episodes from Neil Howe and Craig Williams (see all)
- Best Selling Authors Obi & Belinda Ndu Share The Secrets To A Happy Marriage – November 30, 2018
- Cindy Moore – Co-Founder of Senioridy on Finding Affordable Senior Living Options – June 21, 2018
- Don Moore – President of Moore Tech Solutions On Leveraging The Internet In The Modern Era – June 19, 2018
Recent episodes from Neil Howe Craig Williams (see all)
- Ashley Velez – Atlanta SEO Pro on The Benefits Of Creating A Positive Company Culture - February 17, 2019
- David Reimherr- Founder of Austin Based Magnificent Marketing on The Texas 3 Step Content Marketing Strategy - February 17, 2019
- Stephanie LeVonne – A Technical Look At Migrating And Replatforming Websites - February 7, 2019