In this episode, host Neil Howe talks with Don Moore, President of Moore Tech Solutions. Moore Tech Solutions was founded in 2004, is located in Birmingham, Alabama, and helps small to mid-size business clients around the United States to leverage the incredible power of the Internet by providing custom web solutions and cutting-edge search engine technology.
Listen is as Don shares the problems many local and small business face when it comes to being found on the internet and what can be done to solve those issues. Don has been doing SEO in Birmingham, AL since 2004, but a lot has changed over the years in a constantly changing industry. Unfortunately, not all businesses have been able to keep up with best practices and are getting penalized.
Don warns of more issues like the recent GDPR debacle that will affect companies who do not comply with new standards.
To learn more about Don Moore, and Moore Technologies, visit:
Moore Tech Solutions
2100 Southbridge Parkway Suite 530
Birmingham, AL 35209
Recent episodes from Neil Howe and Craig Williams (see all)
- Cindy Moore – Co-Founder of Senioridy on Finding Affordable Senior Living Options – June 21, 2018
- Don Moore – President of Moore Tech Solutions On Leveraging The Internet In The Modern Era – June 19, 2018
- Paul Irvine – IT Consultant On Protecting Your Business Investment With Tech Systems And Backups – June 6, 2018
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Helmut Hampton – How To Optimize Your Local Business Site To Be Found On Page One Of Google - July 15, 2018
- Frank Motola – Founder of Brandtastic on SEO For Service Based Businesses - July 13, 2018
- Stephanie Caudle – Increase Your Brand Visibility With Search Engine OPtimization and PR - July 12, 2018