Dave Zook has been an investor and entrepreneur all of his adult life.
His investments cover a myriad of real asset holdings including real estate in several states in the US, Multi Family apartments and ATM portfolios. Additionally, Dave has international real estate investment holdings in Panama, Canada and Belize.
Dave and his investors own almost 3,000 apartment units mostly in Memphis, TN and Texas in some of the hottest job markets in the country.
To learn more about Dave Zook, visit: http://therealassetinvestor.com
Recent episodes from Neil Howe and Craig Williams (see all)
- Richie Norton – Author of The Power Of Starting Something Stupid On Starting To Live And Following Your Dreams – March 9, 2018
- John Schmehl – Philadelphia Tax Attorney on Helping Entrepreneurs Save Money On Taxes And Keep More Of Their Money In Their Pocket – March 5, 2018
- James Warren – Washington D.C. Tax Attorney on Audits, Business Structure and the King of Jordan – March 1, 2018
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Jodi Hersh – Atlanta Web Designer and Graphic Artist On Building The Right Systems For Your Business - May 21, 2018
- Callie Cullum – Creative Web Designer on How The Look And Feel Of Your Site Affects Your Branding - May 18, 2018
- Jeff Corey – Owner of Visual Soldiers on Making The Complex Simple With Great Web Design And Coding - May 15, 2018