In this episode, Neil interviews Christi Slaven, clinic director at the Egoscue Clinic in Tampa, FL. about how to relieve chronic pain without the use of drugs and medicine.
Listen as Christi passionately explains how the Egoscue Method treats the body as a whole and deals with the underlying problems that might not be apparent. Christi was born and raised in the Tampa area and has spent her career helping people through health and wellness.
To learn more about Christi Slaven and the Egoscue Method, visit:
Recent episodes from Neil Howe and Craig Williams (see all)
- Richie Norton – Author of The Power Of Starting Something Stupid On Starting To Live And Following Your Dreams – March 9, 2018
- John Schmehl – Philadelphia Tax Attorney on Helping Entrepreneurs Save Money On Taxes And Keep More Of Their Money In Their Pocket – March 5, 2018
- James Warren – Washington D.C. Tax Attorney on Audits, Business Structure and the King of Jordan – March 1, 2018
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Jodi Hersh – Atlanta Web Designer and Graphic Artist On Building The Right Systems For Your Business - May 21, 2018
- Callie Cullum – Creative Web Designer on How The Look And Feel Of Your Site Affects Your Branding - May 18, 2018
- Jeff Corey – Owner of Visual Soldiers on Making The Complex Simple With Great Web Design And Coding - May 15, 2018