Bryan Payne, Atlanta-based Founder of Apollos Partners, states that ‘Life is too short to dread . Life is too complicated to go at it alone.’ In this episode, Craig talks to Boston College grad and Emory University standout about his Paul like journey to awaken business owners to financial stability from the inside out. Bryan’s shares with us how building a bridge between talent and talent seeker is beyond recruiting, but an intentional partnership to sustain an ecosystem of empowerment and growth.
Listen as Bryan Payne shares how becoming a Certified Public Accountant with an asterisk led him to be the Entrepreneur that partners with you every step of the way beyond the job search or talent needs.
Recent episodes from Neil Howe and Craig Williams (see all)
- Richie Norton – Author of The Power Of Starting Something Stupid On Starting To Live And Following Your Dreams – March 9, 2018
- John Schmehl – Philadelphia Tax Attorney on Helping Entrepreneurs Save Money On Taxes And Keep More Of Their Money In Their Pocket – March 5, 2018
- James Warren – Washington D.C. Tax Attorney on Audits, Business Structure and the King of Jordan – March 1, 2018
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Jodi Hersh – Atlanta Web Designer and Graphic Artist On Building The Right Systems For Your Business - May 21, 2018
- Callie Cullum – Creative Web Designer on How The Look And Feel Of Your Site Affects Your Branding - May 18, 2018
- Jeff Corey – Owner of Visual Soldiers on Making The Complex Simple With Great Web Design And Coding - May 15, 2018