Bryan Payne, Atlanta-based Founder of Apollos Partners, states that ‘Life is too short to dread . Life is too complicated to go at it alone.’ In this episode, Craig talks to Boston College grad and Emory University standout about his Paul like journey to awaken business owners to financial stability from the inside out. Bryan’s shares with us how building a bridge between talent and talent seeker is beyond recruiting, but an intentional partnership to sustain an ecosystem of empowerment and growth.
Listen as Bryan Payne shares how becoming a Certified Public Accountant with an asterisk led him to be the Entrepreneur that partners with you every step of the way beyond the job search or talent needs.
Recent episodes from Neil Howe and Craig Williams (see all)
- Best Selling Authors Obi & Belinda Ndu Share The Secrets To A Happy Marriage – November 30, 2018
- Cindy Moore – Co-Founder of Senioridy on Finding Affordable Senior Living Options – June 21, 2018
- Don Moore – President of Moore Tech Solutions On Leveraging The Internet In The Modern Era – June 19, 2018
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- The Marriage Code: Meet The Ndu’s – Arguments Are Gifts - June 15, 2019
- The Marriage Code: Meet The Ndu’s – What Is Validation And What Does It Mean? - June 15, 2019
- The Marriage Code: The Importance Of Good Communication - June 15, 2019