Brian Trow, start of A&E’s Flip This House along with business partners Peter Pasternack and Denny Faircloth launch their plan to educate investors in the real estate market. ‘The Investor’s Blueprint’ is an interactive membership where investors can get access to Brian, Peter and Denny to get advise on deals to make sure they are on the right track.
Brian brings his wealth of knowledge in construction in this interview and shares the pitfalls, fears and common mistakes investors make when flipping or wholesaling properties.
Recent episodes from Neil Howe and Craig Williams (see all)
- Richie Norton – Author of The Power Of Starting Something Stupid On Starting To Live And Following Your Dreams – March 9, 2018
- John Schmehl – Philadelphia Tax Attorney on Helping Entrepreneurs Save Money On Taxes And Keep More Of Their Money In Their Pocket – March 5, 2018
- James Warren – Washington D.C. Tax Attorney on Audits, Business Structure and the King of Jordan – March 1, 2018
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Jodi Hersh – Atlanta Web Designer and Graphic Artist On Building The Right Systems For Your Business - May 21, 2018
- Callie Cullum – Creative Web Designer on How The Look And Feel Of Your Site Affects Your Branding - May 18, 2018
- Jeff Corey – Owner of Visual Soldiers on Making The Complex Simple With Great Web Design And Coding - May 15, 2018