In this episode, Neil talks with Bob Schroedter. Bob helps people who are injured and require rehabilitation or those who are looking for an edge in their athletic performance.
He is fellowship-trained in orthopedic manual physical therapy, a board-certified orthopedic clinical specialist, and Doctor of Physical Therapy.
He is a long-time educator in Pilates rehabilitation, a Certified GYROTONIC instructor, Certified in Dry Needling and an adjunct faculty member at the University of Miami. He has been a cash-pay private practice owner for 7+ years.
To learn more about Bob Schroedter and Movement Through Rehab, visit:
Recent episodes from Neil Howe and Craig Williams (see all)
- Best Selling Authors Obi & Belinda Ndu Share The Secrets To A Happy Marriage – November 30, 2018
- Cindy Moore – Co-Founder of Senioridy on Finding Affordable Senior Living Options – June 21, 2018
- Don Moore – President of Moore Tech Solutions On Leveraging The Internet In The Modern Era – June 19, 2018
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Steve Luther CHORD Real Estate- Top Agent In Nashville TN Talks About Working With Athletes And Entertainers - September 27, 2019
- Miro Wcislo – Bossed 2 Boss Host Shares Journey To Becoming A Successful Entrepreneur - August 12, 2019
- The Marriage Code: Meet The Ndu’s – How To Love A Black Man - August 1, 2019