In this episode, Neil talks with Bob Schroedter. Bob helps people who are injured and require rehabilitation or those who are looking for an edge in their athletic performance.
He is fellowship-trained in orthopedic manual physical therapy, a board-certified orthopedic clinical specialist, and Doctor of Physical Therapy.
He is a long-time educator in Pilates rehabilitation, a Certified GYROTONIC instructor, Certified in Dry Needling and an adjunct faculty member at the University of Miami. He has been a cash-pay private practice owner for 7+ years.
To learn more about Bob Schroedter and Movement Through Rehab, visit:
Recent episodes from Neil Howe and Craig Williams (see all)
- Cindy Moore – Co-Founder of Senioridy on Finding Affordable Senior Living Options – June 21, 2018
- Don Moore – President of Moore Tech Solutions On Leveraging The Internet In The Modern Era – June 19, 2018
- Paul Irvine – IT Consultant On Protecting Your Business Investment With Tech Systems And Backups – June 6, 2018
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Chris Ornelas – Social Media Engagement Is The Future Of SEO - August 20, 2018
- Dmitri Kustov – Quantifiable Results With Customized SEO - August 19, 2018
- Mimi Adeogba – Yogini Mimi Shares How To Have Success As A Yoga Instructor - August 19, 2018