In this episode, Neil talks with Bob Schroedter. Bob helps people who are injured and require rehabilitation or those who are looking for an edge in their athletic performance.
He is fellowship-trained in orthopedic manual physical therapy, a board-certified orthopedic clinical specialist, and Doctor of Physical Therapy.
He is a long-time educator in Pilates rehabilitation, a Certified GYROTONIC instructor, Certified in Dry Needling and an adjunct faculty member at the University of Miami. He has been a cash-pay private practice owner for 7+ years.
To learn more about Bob Schroedter and Movement Through Rehab, visit:
Recent episodes from Neil Howe and Craig Williams (see all)
- Best Selling Authors Obi & Belinda Ndu Share The Secrets To A Happy Marriage – November 30, 2018
- Cindy Moore – Co-Founder of Senioridy on Finding Affordable Senior Living Options – June 21, 2018
- Don Moore – President of Moore Tech Solutions On Leveraging The Internet In The Modern Era – June 19, 2018
Recent episodes from Neil Howe Craig Williams (see all)
- Scott Distasio – Tampa Personal Injury Attorney On Getting The Help You Need When Injured - February 19, 2019
- Ashley Velez – Atlanta SEO Pro on The Benefits Of Creating A Positive Company Culture - February 17, 2019
- David Reimherr- Founder of Austin Based Magnificent Marketing on The Texas 3 Step Content Marketing Strategy - February 17, 2019