Belinda Ndu is experienced in assisting small tax businesses to transition into larger more credible tax businesses.
Belinda’s intuition from serving many a tax return client morphed into a successful community icon for tax solution providers. Icons also have the tendency to attract imitators, so in addressing a few hijackers of the Tax Lady brand she and her business partner and husband, Obinna Ndu, formulated the strategy of having their own back office software solution, which couldn’t be duplicated. Cofounding GapTaxSolutions not only strengthened their franchise owners and allowed them to scale a great service but differentiated themselves from any unsavory imitators. The Tax Lady II supported by Gap Tax Solutions has positioned itself as an authority to of innovation to the tax business provider industry which brings great value to the taxpayers at large.
To learn more about Belinda Ndu, visit:
Recent episodes from Neil Howe and Craig Williams (see all)
- Cindy Moore – Co-Founder of Senioridy on Finding Affordable Senior Living Options – June 21, 2018
- Don Moore – President of Moore Tech Solutions On Leveraging The Internet In The Modern Era – June 19, 2018
- Paul Irvine – IT Consultant On Protecting Your Business Investment With Tech Systems And Backups – June 6, 2018
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Dmitri Kustov – Quantifiable Results With Customized SEO - August 19, 2018
- Mimi Adeogba – Yogini Mimi Shares How To Have Success As A Yoga Instructor - August 19, 2018
- Chase Bailly – Backlinks Are King When It Comes To SEO For Local Service Based Businesses - August 19, 2018