Belinda Ndu is experienced in assisting small tax businesses to transition into larger more credible tax businesses.
Belinda’s intuition from serving many a tax return client morphed into a successful community icon for tax solution providers. Icons also have the tendency to attract imitators, so in addressing a few hijackers of the Tax Lady brand she and her business partner and husband, Obinna Ndu, formulated the strategy of having their own back office software solution, which couldn’t be duplicated. Cofounding GapTaxSolutions not only strengthened their franchise owners and allowed them to scale a great service but differentiated themselves from any unsavory imitators. The Tax Lady II supported by Gap Tax Solutions has positioned itself as an authority to of innovation to the tax business provider industry which brings great value to the taxpayers at large.
To learn more about Belinda Ndu, visit:
Recent episodes from Neil Howe and Craig Williams (see all)
- Richie Norton – Author of The Power Of Starting Something Stupid On Starting To Live And Following Your Dreams – March 9, 2018
- John Schmehl – Philadelphia Tax Attorney on Helping Entrepreneurs Save Money On Taxes And Keep More Of Their Money In Their Pocket – March 5, 2018
- James Warren – Washington D.C. Tax Attorney on Audits, Business Structure and the King of Jordan – March 1, 2018
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Jodi Hersh – Atlanta Web Designer and Graphic Artist On Building The Right Systems For Your Business - May 21, 2018
- Callie Cullum – Creative Web Designer on How The Look And Feel Of Your Site Affects Your Branding - May 18, 2018
- Jeff Corey – Owner of Visual Soldiers on Making The Complex Simple With Great Web Design And Coding - May 15, 2018