In this episode, Neil talks with Andy Zapata Founder & CEO of Physical Therapy Now Franchise, Inc., in Miami, Florida. He also owns Physical Therapy Now Holdings LLC. in Miami, Florida since its inception February, 2010 to present formally known as Miami Rehab Center LLC with 8 corporate facilities. He is one of the few Medicare Part A Inspectors to inspect Physical Therapy Facilities throughout the country for American Association for Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgical Centers. He opened his first Physical Therapy Center in 2003. Mr. Zapata also owns business in Orthopedics, Interventional Pain Management, Urgent Care, Diagnostic Centers, and Durable Medical Equipment.
Listen as Andy passionately tells stories of lives changed thanks to his physical therapy. It is no wonder this 21 location franchise is expanding so quickly.
To learn more about Andy Zapata and Physical Therapy Now, contact:
Recent episodes from Neil Howe and Craig Williams (see all)
- Richie Norton – Author of The Power Of Starting Something Stupid On Starting To Live And Following Your Dreams – March 9, 2018
- John Schmehl – Philadelphia Tax Attorney on Helping Entrepreneurs Save Money On Taxes And Keep More Of Their Money In Their Pocket – March 5, 2018
- James Warren – Washington D.C. Tax Attorney on Audits, Business Structure and the King of Jordan – March 1, 2018
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Jodi Hersh – Atlanta Web Designer and Graphic Artist On Building The Right Systems For Your Business - May 21, 2018
- Callie Cullum – Creative Web Designer on How The Look And Feel Of Your Site Affects Your Branding - May 18, 2018
- Jeff Corey – Owner of Visual Soldiers on Making The Complex Simple With Great Web Design And Coding - May 15, 2018