In this episode, Neil talks with Andy Zapata Founder & CEO of Physical Therapy Now Franchise, Inc., in Miami, Florida. He also owns Physical Therapy Now Holdings LLC. in Miami, Florida since its inception February, 2010 to present formally known as Miami Rehab Center LLC with 8 corporate facilities. He is one of the few Medicare Part A Inspectors to inspect Physical Therapy Facilities throughout the country for American Association for Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgical Centers. He opened his first Physical Therapy Center in 2003. Mr. Zapata also owns business in Orthopedics, Interventional Pain Management, Urgent Care, Diagnostic Centers, and Durable Medical Equipment.
Listen as Andy passionately tells stories of lives changed thanks to his physical therapy. It is no wonder this 21 location franchise is expanding so quickly.
To learn more about Andy Zapata and Physical Therapy Now, contact:
Recent episodes from Neil Howe and Craig Williams (see all)
- Best Selling Authors Obi & Belinda Ndu Share The Secrets To A Happy Marriage – November 30, 2018
- Cindy Moore – Co-Founder of Senioridy on Finding Affordable Senior Living Options – June 21, 2018
- Don Moore – President of Moore Tech Solutions On Leveraging The Internet In The Modern Era – June 19, 2018
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- The Marriage Code: Meet The Ndu’s – Introduction To Covenant Marriage Academy - June 19, 2019
- The Marriage Code: Meet The Ndu’s – Fathers - June 19, 2019
- The Marriage Code: Meet The Ndu’s – Primary Colors - June 19, 2019