Andre Pierre has designed and staged sets for over 75+ feature films and television shows. Responsible for creative direction, measurement, and installation of all fabrics, custom window treatment, drapery, bedding, upholstery, and accessories.
Pierre’s passion for pillows was birthed from helping his grandmother craft quilts from scraps of leftover fabric to creating interior designs for lavish homes in Turks and Caicos. His gifts, talents, skills, and abilities made more than enough room for not only his popular pillows but his knack for everything fabric!
To learn more, visit:
Recent episodes from Neil Howe and Craig Williams (see all)
- Best Selling Authors Obi & Belinda Ndu Share The Secrets To A Happy Marriage – November 30, 2018
- Cindy Moore – Co-Founder of Senioridy on Finding Affordable Senior Living Options – June 21, 2018
- Don Moore – President of Moore Tech Solutions On Leveraging The Internet In The Modern Era – June 19, 2018
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Sheri Griffiths – Host of Cruise Tips TV Shares How To Get The Most Out Of Your Next Cruise - April 22, 2019
- Stephanie Graves – Family Travel Destinations Don’t Need To Be So Far From Home - April 16, 2019
- Karilyn Owen – No Back Home Family Traveler Shares Advice On Traveling With Kids And Experiencing Other Cultures - April 15, 2019