Andre Pierre has designed and staged sets for over 75+ feature films and television shows. Responsible for creative direction, measurement, and installation of all fabrics, custom window treatment, drapery, bedding, upholstery, and accessories.
Pierre’s passion for pillows was birthed from helping his grandmother craft quilts from scraps of leftover fabric to creating interior designs for lavish homes in Turks and Caicos. His gifts, talents, skills, and abilities made more than enough room for not only his popular pillows but his knack for everything fabric!
To learn more, visit:
Recent episodes from Neil Howe and Craig Williams (see all)
- Cindy Moore – Co-Founder of Senioridy on Finding Affordable Senior Living Options – June 21, 2018
- Don Moore – President of Moore Tech Solutions On Leveraging The Internet In The Modern Era – June 19, 2018
- Paul Irvine – IT Consultant On Protecting Your Business Investment With Tech Systems And Backups – June 6, 2018
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Chris Ornelas – Social Media Engagement Is The Future Of SEO - August 20, 2018
- Dmitri Kustov – Quantifiable Results With Customized SEO - August 19, 2018
- Mimi Adeogba – Yogini Mimi Shares How To Have Success As A Yoga Instructor - August 19, 2018