In this episode, host Neil Howe talks with Atlanta tax attorney Alyssa Whatley about the changes in the new tax bill and how it will affect small business for the 2018 tax year. Alyssa Maloof Whatley is a tax and bankruptcy attorney that helps individuals and small businesses with all types of Debt Relief including IRS and Georgia Tax Relief, Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 Bankruptcy Relief, and Debt Settlement Negotiations.
Listen as Whatley discusses the best entities for people thinking of starting a business and the benefits of each as well as how the new tax bill will benefit small business and big corporations. Alyssa gives back to the community by offering free legal advice through a Georgia State University program that helps low income clients get the tax help they need to help solve their tax problems.
To find out more about Alyssa Whatley, visit:
Law Offices of Alyssa Maloof Whatley LLC
Phone: (404) 551-5838
Fax: (470) 200-3376
Recent episodes from Neil Howe and Craig Williams (see all)
- Best Selling Authors Obi & Belinda Ndu Share The Secrets To A Happy Marriage – November 30, 2018
- Cindy Moore – Co-Founder of Senioridy on Finding Affordable Senior Living Options – June 21, 2018
- Don Moore – President of Moore Tech Solutions On Leveraging The Internet In The Modern Era – June 19, 2018
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Sheri Griffiths – Host of Cruise Tips TV Shares How To Get The Most Out Of Your Next Cruise - April 22, 2019
- Stephanie Graves – Family Travel Destinations Don’t Need To Be So Far From Home - April 16, 2019
- Karilyn Owen – No Back Home Family Traveler Shares Advice On Traveling With Kids And Experiencing Other Cultures - April 15, 2019