Cyber Security for Business
Industry leading expert of PCI (Payment Card Industry) compliance and litigation, demystifying the PCI-DSS standards and helping merchants achieve compliance to avoid costly data security breaches.
Expertise in PCI Education, PCI Compliance, and Data Security. Charles Hoff has built an educational platform using state of the art technology and proprietary methods to help businesses master PCI-DSS standards, resulting in protecting the business and its customers.
In the wake of the recent Equifax data breach, this conversation could not be more relevant for today’s business owner. Using education and assessments to prepare businesses from the wild, wild west of hackers.
To learn more about PCI University, visit:
Recent episodes from Neil Howe and Craig Williams (see all)
- Cindy Moore – Co-Founder of Senioridy on Finding Affordable Senior Living Options – June 21, 2018
- Don Moore – President of Moore Tech Solutions On Leveraging The Internet In The Modern Era – June 19, 2018
- Paul Irvine – IT Consultant On Protecting Your Business Investment With Tech Systems And Backups – June 6, 2018
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Connor Wrenn – SEO Manager With (un)Common Logic On SEO Best Practices For Enterprise Businesses in 2018 - September 13, 2018
- Alice Romanov – How Dance Inspired More Intimate Exploration Of Yoga - September 8, 2018
- Jim Yeargan- Atlanta DUI Lawyer On What To Do If You Get Pulled Over For DUI - September 3, 2018