Cyber Security for Business
Industry leading expert of PCI (Payment Card Industry) compliance and litigation, demystifying the PCI-DSS standards and helping merchants achieve compliance to avoid costly data security breaches.
Expertise in PCI Education, PCI Compliance, and Data Security. Charles Hoff has built an educational platform using state of the art technology and proprietary methods to help businesses master PCI-DSS standards, resulting in protecting the business and its customers.
In the wake of the recent Equifax data breach, this conversation could not be more relevant for today’s business owner. Using education and assessments to prepare businesses from the wild, wild west of hackers.
To learn more about PCI University, visit:
Recent episodes from Neil Howe and Craig Williams (see all)
- Richie Norton – Author of The Power Of Starting Something Stupid On Starting To Live And Following Your Dreams – March 9, 2018
- John Schmehl – Philadelphia Tax Attorney on Helping Entrepreneurs Save Money On Taxes And Keep More Of Their Money In Their Pocket – March 5, 2018
- James Warren – Washington D.C. Tax Attorney on Audits, Business Structure and the King of Jordan – March 1, 2018
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Jodi Hersh – Atlanta Web Designer and Graphic Artist On Building The Right Systems For Your Business - May 21, 2018
- Callie Cullum – Creative Web Designer on How The Look And Feel Of Your Site Affects Your Branding - May 18, 2018
- Jeff Corey – Owner of Visual Soldiers on Making The Complex Simple With Great Web Design And Coding - May 15, 2018