Shawna Kaminski helps women over forty who have tried everything to lose their menopause belly how to apply simple and effective life hacks to get their sexy back! Shawna has been a fitness professional in the industry for over 30 years. She has a Bachelor of Kinesiology and Bachelor of Education and too many certifications to count. She is a teacher at heart, having taught school for 20 years. She’s a #1 best-selling author of ‘Lose Your Menopause Belly’ available on Amazon. She’s owned a small group training studio and multiple fitness boot camps. She helps thousands of online fitness clients worldwide with her fitness and coaching programs. She’s appeared on national TV as a fitness expert, authored articles in numerous publications and created curriculum for international fitness businesses. Shawna is in her early 50’s, has two children and a one-eyed rescue dog.
During the interview, Shawna shares:
- Simple lifestyle hacks that women over forty can use to combat the impact aging and hormones has done to their bodies.
- Why you can’t starve off your menopause belly.
- Why steady state cardio won’t deliver the body or the belly of your dreams.
- How a coach helps women achieve their health and fitness goals.
- Why chaotic times are the best time to learn how to manage your health.
- What the four elements of fitness are and how they impact your health.
- How a simple 15-minute life hack can start you on your health and fitness journey.
To learn more about Shawna:
- On Facebook go to Healthy Secrets for Women 40+ with Shawna K
- Check out her blog and podcast on shawnak.com
- Look for her on Instagram at Shawna Kaminski
Recent episodes from Phil Faris (see all)
- Kandy Gore – Yoga – Personal Trainer for Equilibrium Personal Training Studio – How Yoga Helps People Over 50 to Achieve Their Fitness Goals - November 18, 2020
- Shawn Bork, Certified Personal Trainer at Equilibrium Personal Training: How to Get and Stay Fit After 50! - October 19, 2020
- Amy Baltes, RD, LDN, Dietitian for the Equilibrium Personal Training: Helping People Over 50 Get Healthy with the Power of Food. - October 13, 2020