Robyn Caruso is the Founder of The Stress Management Institute for Health and Fitness Professionals™ and Uniquely U Wellness Center™. She received her bachelor’s Degree from Rowan University in Health Promotion and Fitness Management. She is an American Council on Exercise (ACE) personal trainer and group fitness instructor, a Certified Health Education Specialist by (NCHEC), Health Coach through the Dr. Sears Wellness Institute, and a Compassion Fatigue Resiliency and Recovery – Educator.
Robyn is an industry expert for the MedFit Network and MedFit Education Foundation Advisory Board Member, and an adjunct professor for Camden County College and Personal Training Advisory Board Member. She has taken the Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction program (MBSR) through Jefferson University Hospital for Mindfulness. She has been in the fitness industry for 16 years in medical-based fitness.
During her interview, Robyn shares:
- The challenges working with clients who have medical conditions can present.
- How her experience with weight loss influenced her health and fitness career.
- Why she takes a whole person approach to helping clients achieve their health and fitness goals.
- How stress impacts our mental and physical health and fitness.
- Why people are not more proactive in managing stress.
- Why she incorporated meditation into her fitness sessions.
- How she helps clients fit meditation into their day.
- What people can do to make sure that a stress management program is right for them.
To contact Robyn and learn more about her program go to:
http://www.tsmihfp.com/ Stress Management Institute website
https://www.uniquelyuwell.com/ Wellness center website
https://www.facebook.com/uniquelyuessentials/ – My new Facebook page to explore stress management techniques
Email Robyn at firstname.lastname@example.org and ask for information on the special offer for meditation, yoga and online training services and certifications.
Recent episodes from Phil Faris (see all)
- Kandy Gore – Yoga – Personal Trainer for Equilibrium Personal Training Studio – How Yoga Helps People Over 50 to Achieve Their Fitness Goals - November 18, 2020
- Shawn Bork, Certified Personal Trainer at Equilibrium Personal Training: How to Get and Stay Fit After 50! - October 19, 2020
- Amy Baltes, RD, LDN, Dietitian for the Equilibrium Personal Training: Helping People Over 50 Get Healthy with the Power of Food. - October 13, 2020