Richard Loniewski is owner of Online Fitness Pro that helps his clients live a healthier lifestyle no matter where they live. Richard uses his 30 years in the fitness industry to craft personalized fitness programs that help his clients achieve their health and fitness goals.
During the interview, Richard shares:
- How transitioning to online personal training allowed him to work with clients all over the world.
- Why working with an online personal trainer saves people time and money without sacrificing results.
- How he helps his clients get the results they need to sustain a healthy lifestyle.
- How he uses technology to assess fitness needs and implement personalized fitness programs.
- What people can do to avoid weight gain over the holiday season.
- How he ensures clients use proper exercise form and stay accountable during the program.
- What people should look for when selecting a personal trainer.
To schedule a free personal fitness consultation or learn more about Richard, go to http://onlinefitpro.com
Recent episodes from Phil Faris (see all)
- Andres Lopez, Owner and Executive Chef, Duck a Diet Meal Prep: Delivering Delicious, Healthy, Ready-to-Eat Meals to Busy Adults and Top-Level Athletes - June 3, 2021
- Mike Concha, Personal Trainer at Equilibrium Personal Fitness Studio: How Customized Programs Produce Sustainable Results. - May 4, 2021
- Andra Lopez: Getting Fit and Staying Fit with F45 Training - February 24, 2021