At 71, Phil Weir is committed to a fitness regimen and healthy lifestyle that enables him to enjoy an active life with his wife and three children, ages 9-17. Phil has incorporated working out into his daily routine for over 30 years. By doing so, he was able to recover quickly from multiple orthopedic surgeries and maintain his strength and cardiovascular health.
Phil is a Broker Associate with Roaring Fork Sotheby’s International Realty, based in Glenwood Springs and has been a Realtor in the Roaring Fork Valley for over 35 years. As your Realtor, Phil will be your guide, your advocate, your representative, and your advisor.
In the interview Phil shares:
- The decision he made over 40 years ago that dramatically changed his life for the better.
- How fitness has become a permanent part of his daily life.
- How fitness helped him recover from multiple surgeries.
- What he does to build strength and maintain his cardiovascular health.
- How fitness impacts his physical and mental health.
- The first thing anyone must do to start living a healthy lifestyle.
- The secret to doing a 16-minute plank.
If you are interested in real estate in the Glenwood Springs, Colorado area, feel free to contact Phil at any time with any questions you may have concerning real estate on the Western Slope of Colorado. You are also invited to explore Phil’s website and view the many choices for land and homes in Glenwood Springs, New Castle, Carbondale, Basalt, Silt, Rifle and Aspen/Snowmass.
Recent episodes from Phil Faris (see all)
- Doris Lance, Author, Hiker, and Fitness Advocate: Age Well with Movement and Nature - June 23, 2021
- Andres Lopez, Owner and Executive Chef, Duck a Diet Meal Prep: Delivering Delicious, Healthy, Ready-to-Eat Meals to Busy Adults and Top-Level Athletes - June 3, 2021
- Mike Concha, Personal Trainer at Equilibrium Personal Fitness Studio: How Customized Programs Produce Sustainable Results. - May 4, 2021