Recent statistics point out that almost 40% of Baby Boomers are overweight, 72% have one or more chronic diseases, 52% lead a sedentary lifestyle and 25% have walking disabilities that make exercise difficult.
To shed some light on how we got in this challenged state of health and what we can do about it, is health advocate and nutritional lifestyle expert Dr. Maureen Sullivan or as her patients call her, Doc Moe. She is a chiropractor with a PhD in the Philosophy of Holistic Nutrition as well as a degree in Quantum Neurology.
Her mission is to help people find the real cause and underlying reason why they do not feel well or enjoy great health. By correcting the underlying reasons, a person can grow physically, spiritually, and emotionally without the intervention of drugs and needless expensive tests and surgeries.
Doc Moe provides great insights and practical strategies that include:
- Why not dealing with the underlying causes of health issues is making people fatter and sicker as we age.
- Why “It’s all about food!”
- How food is making us sick and how it can be used as a cure!
- How prescription medications often miss the mark and worsen health issues instead of healing them.
- The mind set people must develop to reclaim their health and fitness.
- How simple lifestyle changes helped a woman with 7 back fractures and osteoporosis return to an active lifestyle of biking and yoga.
- A simple and painless task everyone over fifty should be doing to avoid becoming diabetic.
- How improper breathing fuels many health issues and how to fix it.
- How our cultural authority has caused many people to turn a blind eye to the simple and powerful path to a longer and healthier life.
- The role sugar plays in our diabetes and obesity epidemics.
To learn more Doc Moe’s programs or to schedule a free 10-minute consultation go to:
firstname.lastname@example.org or text her at 561-346-8883
Recent episodes from Phil Faris (see all)
- Andra Lopez: Getting Fit and Staying Fit with F45 Training - February 24, 2021
- Robert Protass, VP Life Line Screening: How Our Screenings Provide Early Detection or Give Peace of Mind - January 19, 2021
- Cathy Richards, M.A., Exercise Physiologist Wellness and Healthy Aging Coach: Your Fresh Start to Forever Fit - January 16, 2021