Lisa LaManna is a certified personal trainer, nutritional counselor, and owner of Max Fitness located in Lake Zurich, Illinois. With over 20 years as a personal trainer, Lisa uses her education and own experience in health, fitness, and nutrition to craft personalized programs for each of her clients. The results her clients achieve are both impressive and personally satisfying.
During the interview, Lisa shares her insights into fitness and nutrition, including:
- How being diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis at age two fueled her passion for fitness and influenced how she trains clients.
- Why women over 50 become frustrated with failed diets and exercise programs.
- How she helps women over 50 overcome their fear of failure and regain the confidence to develop a sustainable, healthy lifestyle.
- Why nutrition is essential for weight loss, vitality, and good health.
- How she helps women overcome “gymtimidation” and develop the confidence to workout regularly.
- Why strength training is a must for women, especially women over 50.
- What people should look for in a personal trainer that is right for them.
- What she sees as the key to success for losing weight, getting fit and maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
To learn more about Lisa or to schedule a free phone consultation go to:
facebook.com/MaxFitnessPersonalTraining or email Lisa at email@example.com.
Recent episodes from Phil Faris (see all)
- Kandy Gore – Yoga – Personal Trainer for Equilibrium Personal Training Studio – How Yoga Helps People Over 50 to Achieve Their Fitness Goals - November 18, 2020
- Shawn Bork, Certified Personal Trainer at Equilibrium Personal Training: How to Get and Stay Fit After 50! - October 19, 2020
- Amy Baltes, RD, LDN, Dietitian for the Equilibrium Personal Training: Helping People Over 50 Get Healthy with the Power of Food. - October 13, 2020