Leonard Tuccelli is Director of Sales and Marketing for metabolic balance®, a global company that provides a sophisticated nutritional program based on a client’s blood values and unique health profile.
During the interview, Len explains:
- How metabolic balance®, originated in Germany and entered the US in 2008.
- How he started as a client, became a Senior metabolic balance®, Certified Coach and directs the Sales and Marketing for the company here in the US.
- Why their largest participant group are woman between 42 – 70 who have battled losing weight, experienced yo-yo dieting and are looking for a more sensible solution to losing weight and keeping it off.
- How the metabolic balance®, program uses a client’s blood value and a health profile as a foundation of the program.
- What each one of the four phases of the program are and what program participants experience during each one?
- Why program participants lose weight initially and continue to do so throughout the program.
- How the program helps balance hormones, manage hunger and eliminate cravings.
- What the two biggest concerns are about the program and how being on the program quickly makes them go away.
- How your personal coach helps you throughout your weight loss journey.
- What makes the metabolic balance®, Program different from all the other diet and nutrition programs.
If you’re interested in learning more about the metabolic balance®, Program or finding a coach, call us at: 727-851-0071, or visit our web site http://metabolic-balance.us/.
If you are a health practitioner who wants information about adding metabolic balance®, to your practice, go to: http://metabolic-balance.us/Become-a-Coach
Recent episodes from Phil Faris (see all)
- Andra Lopez: Getting Fit and Staying Fit with F45 Training - February 24, 2021
- Robert Protass, VP Life Line Screening: How Our Screenings Provide Early Detection or Give Peace of Mind - January 19, 2021
- Cathy Richards, M.A., Exercise Physiologist Wellness and Healthy Aging Coach: Your Fresh Start to Forever Fit - January 16, 2021