Dr. Jennie Ann Freiman practiced medicine in New York until relocating to Santa Fe, NM where she writes and blogs about health and wellness issues. She is also the founder and product developer of Oobroo Inc, a wellness company. She is currently co-writing a book on the natural prevention of Alzheimer’s Disease, slated for publication next year.
During the interview, Dr. Freiman shares:
- Her journey from practicing medicine in New York to becoming an accidental wellness entrepreneur in New Mexico.
- Why she decided to focus on Turmeric as a wellness product?
- Why everyone over 50 should know about turmeric and use it as part of their wellness program.
- What make turmeric so effective at reducing inflammation and relieving chronic pain.
- Why turmeric is a better and safer alternative than OTC products and prescription medications.
- Why all supplements aren’t created equal and what makes Oobroo the best turmeric solution.
- How to take Oobroo to get the most health benefits.
- Why you must make a commitment to being proactive in pursuing your wellness.
To learn more about Dr. Freiman and Oobroo go to: https://www.oobroo.com/
“If you think wellness takes a lot of time and commitment, wait until you see what happens when you’re sick!”
Recent episodes from Phil Faris (see all)
- Kandy Gore – Yoga – Personal Trainer for Equilibrium Personal Training Studio – How Yoga Helps People Over 50 to Achieve Their Fitness Goals - November 18, 2020
- Shawn Bork, Certified Personal Trainer at Equilibrium Personal Training: How to Get and Stay Fit After 50! - October 19, 2020
- Amy Baltes, RD, LDN, Dietitian for the Equilibrium Personal Training: Helping People Over 50 Get Healthy with the Power of Food. - October 13, 2020