Today’s guest, Franziska Wintergerst, is CEO of Metabolic Balance Inc. where she is responsible for strategic direction and market development in the USA. She is also the CEO of Metabolic Balance in, Germany; and president of their French subsidiary Metabolic PROFIL. She holds a degree in international business studies and is near completion for her masters in nutrition.
Having lived and worked abroad for many years, she brings extensive experience in international market development as well as intercultural competence. Franziska’s background allows her to adapt the metabolic balance program to local markets while ensuring best practice principles are upheld, securing the ongoing successful growth and recognition of metabolic balance in the U.S., as it is in Europe.
The metabolic balance® program is a sophisticated nutrition system based on the client’s blood values and unique health profile. It was founded by Dr. Wolf Funfack and originated in 2002 in Germany. Today, metabolic balance® has become a global company which is present in more than 35 countries. More than half a million people practice the program worldwide.
Metabolic Balance, Inc. was established in 2010 to bring the program to the U.S., and is headquartered in San Francisco.
As a leading holistic weight management program in much of Europe today, metabolic balance® is backed by over 25 years of scientific study and is managed by dedicated physicians and nutritional scientists.
The reason we’re highlighting metabolic balance today is that it’s primary strategic focus is combating insulin resistance which is a leading cause of Metabolic Syndrome. American Heart Association says Metabolic Syndrome impacts 47 million people and many experts feel will soon overtake smoking as the leading risk factor for heart disease.
During the interview, Franziska discusses:
- The underlying causes for Metabolic Syndrome and how it puts people at risk of heart disease.
- How Metabolic Syndrome impacts peoples’ quality of life.
- Why quick fix medications and fad diets lead to yo-yo dieting and make the conditions of Metabolic Syndrome worse.
- What you can do to reclaim their health naturally.
- How the metabolic balance® program improves and often reverses Metabolic Syndrome conditions.
- How metabolic balance® uses a client’s blood values, personal data, medical history, food preferences and biology to create an individualized program.
- Why coaching provides the needed emotional and personal support to help clients succeed.
- Why metabolic balance® doesn’t sell prepackaged foods and supplements to help clients get results.
- How the metabolic balance® program helps people achieve all types of heath and weight loss goals.
If you’re interested in learning more about the metabolic balance® program or finding a coach, call us at: 727-851-0071, or visit our web site http://metabolic-balance.us/. If you are a health practitioner who wants information about adding metabolic balance® to your practice, go to: email@example.com
Recent episodes from Phil Faris (see all)
- Sohil Farahmand: Incorporating Fitness and Nutrition into a Busy Lifestyle - June 27, 2017
- Richard Haynes: Owner Total Joint Fitness LLC Shares the Keys to Successfully Recovering from Total Knee Replacement Surgery - June 14, 2017
- Deborah Stern: Personal Trainer and Nutrition Counselor Explains How Women Over Forty Can Get Fit and Stay Fit - June 5, 2017