Dr. Kelly Miller is founder of Health Restoration and his clinical practice covers over thirty-seven years, treating over fifteen thousand patients. He is an international lecturer on the genetic, nutritional, and hormonal considerations related to heart health.
Dr. Miller’s educational background in Acupuncture, Chiropractic, Naturopathy, Functional Diagnostic Medicine, Aging and Regenerative Medicine allow for a multi-faceted analysis and insight into the body’s anatomy, physiology, and bio-chemistry to help patients restore their lost health, or develop a strategy for functional longevity. His understanding of how to combine these disciplines produces outstanding outcomes for our patients.
Dr. Miller is the author of seven health-related books. The seven-book series is called Health Restoration, and is edited by George Ann Gregory, BS, MS, PhD. The first two books, 13 Secrets to Optimal Aging: How Your Hormones Can Help You Achieve A Better Quality Of Life and Longevity and Micronutrient Testing: How to Find Out What Vitamins, Minerals, and Anti-Oxidants You Need are now available at Amazon.com and on Kindle.
During the interview, Dr. Miller shares:
- His holistic approach to helping his patients achieve optimal health and improve functional longevity.
- Why he uses personalized assessments and how they help his patients achieve their health and wellness outcomes.
- How nutritional, environment and mental toxins are contributing to chronic diseases.
- Why traditional medicine is failing patients especially people over 50.
- How our over-stimulated brain is causing health issues and how to train the brain to relax and recover.
- How new technologies can help identify and treat Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s and other age-related diseases.
- Why saving the brain should be a top health priority for everyone over 50.
For more information on Health Restoration and Dr. Kelly Miller go to drkellymiller.com
Recent episodes from Phil Faris (see all)
- Andra Lopez: Getting Fit and Staying Fit with F45 Training - February 24, 2021
- Robert Protass, VP Life Line Screening: How Our Screenings Provide Early Detection or Give Peace of Mind - January 19, 2021
- Cathy Richards, M.A., Exercise Physiologist Wellness and Healthy Aging Coach: Your Fresh Start to Forever Fit - January 16, 2021