Cathi Lamberti is the Founder and CEO of SMARTfit Inc. Cathi is a career entrepreneur having founded and run five separate companies. She founded SMARTfit in 2013 and their products combine brain fitness with body fitness improving physical, sensory, and cognitive performance creating a fun, multisensory experience for all ages and abilities. Their SMARTfit™ exercise technology utilizes the latest in Brain Body Exercise Science to delivers a unique solution that improves mental and physical fitness.
During the interview, Cathi shares:
- How observing a boy playing video games triggered her journey for developing SMARTfit technologies.
- What the Hebbian Theory is and why SMARTfit products are designed around it.
- How SMARTfit products engage the mind and develop cognitive performance.
- How people suffering from MS, Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s can benefit from SMARTfit.
- Why leading nationally recognized experts and institutions are doing research with SMARTfit products.
- How SMARTfit makes exercise fun, engaging and productive.
- How exercise programs can be scaled to address a wide range of fitness levels, goals and ages.
- Why SMARTfit is better and different than other gaming technologies designed to improve physical and mental fitness.
To learn more about SMARTfit go to website at https://smartfitinc.com/
Recent episodes from Phil Faris (see all)
- Doris Lance, Author, Hiker, and Fitness Advocate: Age Well with Movement and Nature - June 23, 2021
- Andres Lopez, Owner and Executive Chef, Duck a Diet Meal Prep: Delivering Delicious, Healthy, Ready-to-Eat Meals to Busy Adults and Top-Level Athletes - June 3, 2021
- Mike Concha, Personal Trainer at Equilibrium Personal Fitness Studio: How Customized Programs Produce Sustainable Results. - May 4, 2021