Bill Protzmann is an entrepreneur, musician, husband, father, and proud member of the human race. He’s the founder of Music Care Inc, the first for-profit business established to teach you how to give yourself effective, evidence-based self-care using nothing more than the music you love. Bill’s work has been recognized by the National Council for Behavioral Health with an Award of Excellence – the mental health industry equivalent of winning an Oscar.
During the interview Bill shares:
- What Music Care is and how it can help people over 50 get the most out of the next phase of their lives.
- How music influenced his life and led him on his journey to develop Music Care to powerfully touch other people’s lives.
- How music impacts us emotionally, mentally, physically and spiritually.
- Why music is more powerful than drugs for helping people cope with pain, stress, anxiety, and depression.
- Why self-care is so important for people over 50 and the pitfalls that prevent them from using it.
- How simple self-care habits can help us think, act, and feel healthier in just minutes a day.
- The biggest misconceptions about music that limits how we use it for self-care.
- How to begin implementing effective self-care practices into our day-to day lives
To Learn more about Bill and Music Care, Inc go to
Recent episodes from Phil Faris (see all)
- Robert Protass, VP Life Line Screening: How Our Screenings Provide Early Detection or Give Peace of Mind - January 19, 2021
- Cathy Richards, M.A., Exercise Physiologist Wellness and Healthy Aging Coach: Your Fresh Start to Forever Fit - January 16, 2021
- Kandy Gore – Yoga – Personal Trainer for Equilibrium Personal Training Studio – How Yoga Helps People Over 50 to Achieve Their Fitness Goals - November 18, 2020