In this episode, host Neil Howe talks with Stellar SEO owner, Travis Bliffen about how to dominate your competition in tough e-commerce niches.
Stellar SEO helps online stores and mid-sized companies in competitive niches develop custom SEO strategies that enable them to reach their underlying business goals.
Mr. Bliffen has been featured in numerous industry publications, has spoken at SEO events, including SEMPO Cities in Chicago and Kansas City, and is known for his expertise in developing effective SEO & link building strategies for competitive niches, along with forensic SEO work (penalty recovery projects).
Listen in as Travis explains the 3 SEO pillars of Backlinks, Technical SEO and On-Page Optimization to achieve best results.
To find out more about Travis Bliffen and Stellar SEO, visit:
Neil has been featured on ABC, CBS, NBC and Fox as well as Small Business Trendsetters.
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- John Sammon – CEO of Sixth City Marketing On How To Target Your Perfect Prospect – December 10, 2018
- Adam Singer – CEO Of Ability SEO On How To Target Your Perfect Audience And Refine Your Brand Message – November 29, 2018
- Norma Jean Keefer – Owner Of SOS Interactive On Switching From Traditional Print Marketing To Digital Marketing – November 25, 2018
Recent episodes from Craig Williams (see all)
- John Sammon – CEO of Sixth City Marketing On How To Target Your Perfect Prospect - December 10, 2018
- Best Selling Authors Obi & Belinda Ndu Share The Secrets To A Happy Marriage - November 30, 2018
- Adam Singer – CEO Of Ability SEO On How To Target Your Perfect Audience And Refine Your Brand Message - November 29, 2018