In this episode, host Neil Howe talks to Nicholas Clare of ReclaimTheLaw.org.
Nick has been an activist for over 40 years standing for the environment and for human health and well-being.
Most people know that the world is in a bit of a mess. But, the bigger problem is, that people don’t believe there is much we can do about it.
Nick shares how we can make a difference by knowing the law and the arguments to end criminal corporate abuse and shares it so it is easy enough for a child to understand.
Listen in as we discuss:
- the difference between Law and Legislation
- Universal Law
- Common Law
- The Current Coronavirus Lockdown
- Mask Mandates
- Mandatory Vaccines
- The criminal offense of paying taxes
- Fracking and the polluting of the water
and much more.
These discussions need to be shared far and wide if we are ever to make a difference to this world.
You can find out more about Nicholas Clare at ReclaimTheLaw.org where you can donate to keep the conversation going and the education coming.
Recent episodes from Neil Howe & Craig Williams (see all)
- Bryan Newbrite And The Axion Network Announce The Launch Of Venture Capital Auctions - March 4, 2021
- TripDelivers Restaurant Delivery Service Coming To Atlanta – Hiring Drivers Now - January 18, 2021
- Tom Nguyen – St. Petersburg Website Design And SEO Expert Mr Technique Solves GMB Suspension Problems - December 21, 2020