In this episode, host Neil Howe talks to Nicholas Clare of ReclaimTheLaw.org.
Nick has been an activist for over 40 years standing for the environment and for human health and well-being.
Most people know that the world is in a bit of a mess. But, the bigger problem is, that people don’t believe there is much we can do about it.
Nick shares how we can make a difference by knowing the law and the arguments to end criminal corporate abuse and shares it so it is easy enough for a child to understand.
Listen in as we discuss:
- the difference between Law and Legislation
- Universal Law
- Common Law
- The Current Coronavirus Lockdown
- Mask Mandates
- Mandatory Vaccines
- The criminal offense of paying taxes
- Fracking and the polluting of the water
and much more.
These discussions need to be shared far and wide if we are ever to make a difference to this world.
You can find out more about Nicholas Clare at ReclaimTheLaw.org where you can donate to keep the conversation going and the education coming.
Neil Howe & Craig Williams
Recent episodes from Neil Howe & Craig Williams (see all)
- Funnel Gamer Hawk Mikado Shares How His Lead Flow Engine Changes The Lead Generation Game - August 25, 2021
- Snap Delivered CEO Paul Mikel Shares New Restaurant Delivery Service Business Model - August 18, 2021
- Bryan Newbrite And The Axion Network Announce The Launch Of Venture Capital Auctions - March 4, 2021