In this episode, host Neil Howe talks to author, speaker and family coach, Tracey Lawrence about living with dementia and the toll it can take on the whole family.
Tracey helps children of aging parents prepare for, cope with and survive long term healthcare crises. She is the author of “Dementia Sucks: A Caregiver’s Journey – With Lessons Learned” from Post Hill Press. Her ground-breaking book tells the story of her experiences caring for her parents, both of whom succumbed to dementia.
Listen in as Tracey talks about the major problems families face when dealing with an aging parent with dementia.
Families are overwhelmed. The parents are demanding more help, and it’s beginning to take a toll on everything else they do. They are being stretched too thin, but they have no idea how to approach it. They need to have a difficult conversation, but they’re not even sure what to ask.
Tracey gives some great advice and resources in this interview, but to learn more, visit:
Tracey’s speaks professionally to groups interested in best practices for managing their businesses in light of the familial obligations of the Sandwich Generation.
Facebook: @dementiasux @grandfamilyplanning
Neil has been featured on ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN and Fox as well as Small Business Trendsetters.
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Dr. Gabrielle Merwin Shares How To Connect To Your Resonant Voice To Attract Immediate Attention And Control – September 28, 2020
- Nicholas Clare Shares How To Reclaim The Law To Help Save The Planet And Ourselves – September 18, 2020
- Kurt Owen – How To Generate Leads For Home Services Businesses – August 27, 2020
Recent episodes from Neil Howe & Craig Williams (see all)
- Dr. Gabrielle Merwin Shares How To Connect To Your Resonant Voice To Attract Immediate Attention And Control - September 28, 2020
- Nicholas Clare Shares How To Reclaim The Law To Help Save The Planet And Ourselves - September 18, 2020
- Kurt Owen – How To Generate Leads For Home Services Businesses - August 27, 2020