In this episode, host Neil Howe talks to CEO of Grayscale Marketing, Tim Gray about building an audience and influence in the entertainment industry.
Tim Gray is the host for The Golden Rules, a podcast and web series focusing on the lives and businesses of today’s music industry executives. To date, Tim has interviewed over 200 collective years of music industry executives that have sold over 1 billion albums, promoted thousands of concerts and festivals and negotiated the largest deals in music industry history.
Grayscale Marketing is a full-service entertainment agency focused on digital marketing & advertising, content creation and strategic partnerships. Tim’s entrepreneurial career spans 15 years with experience in creative branding, event ticketing, concert promotion, booking, management, video production & photography and sponsorships.
Listen in as Tim shares some of the services he is able to offer his clients to take them to the next level and build a fanbase and influence using his creative digital agency.
To find out more about Tim Gray and Grayscale Marketing, visit:
The Golden Rules
Neil has been featured on ABC, CBS, NBC and Fox as well as Small Business Trendsetters.
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- John Sammon – CEO of Sixth City Marketing On How To Target Your Perfect Prospect – December 10, 2018
- Adam Singer – CEO Of Ability SEO On How To Target Your Perfect Audience And Refine Your Brand Message – November 29, 2018
- Norma Jean Keefer – Owner Of SOS Interactive On Switching From Traditional Print Marketing To Digital Marketing – November 25, 2018
Recent episodes from Craig Williams (see all)
- John Sammon – CEO of Sixth City Marketing On How To Target Your Perfect Prospect - December 10, 2018
- Best Selling Authors Obi & Belinda Ndu Share The Secrets To A Happy Marriage - November 30, 2018
- Adam Singer – CEO Of Ability SEO On How To Target Your Perfect Audience And Refine Your Brand Message - November 29, 2018