In this episode, host Neil Howe talks to Ted Bigham, owner of Kow Abundant Digital Marketing in Columbus, OH.
Kow Abundant helps local business owners get connected with their customers online focusing on SEO, Google Ads, and Social Media Management. Bigham says, “80% of customers check a store online before deciding where to go. My company helps even the playing field for local small businesses to get in front of local people searching online.”
Listen in as Ted shares his thoughts on how Amazon has come into the market and made it hard for local shoppers. For those that are not using digital marketing strategies, it is easy to get left behind.
Ted has a free ebook on his site to help local business owners think more like a marketer. Grab it while its free!
To find out more about Ted Bigham and Kow Abundant, visit:
3820 North High Street
Columbus Ohio 43214
@kowabundant (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn)
Neil has been featured on ABC, CBS, NBC and Fox as well as Small Business Trendsetters.
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- John Sammon – CEO of Sixth City Marketing On How To Target Your Perfect Prospect – December 10, 2018
- Adam Singer – CEO Of Ability SEO On How To Target Your Perfect Audience And Refine Your Brand Message – November 29, 2018
- Norma Jean Keefer – Owner Of SOS Interactive On Switching From Traditional Print Marketing To Digital Marketing – November 25, 2018
Recent episodes from Craig Williams (see all)
- John Sammon – CEO of Sixth City Marketing On How To Target Your Perfect Prospect - December 10, 2018
- Best Selling Authors Obi & Belinda Ndu Share The Secrets To A Happy Marriage - November 30, 2018
- Adam Singer – CEO Of Ability SEO On How To Target Your Perfect Audience And Refine Your Brand Message - November 29, 2018