In this episode of The Trust Factor Radio, host Neil Howe talks to Tasneem Abrahams, Founder of Digital Engage in South Africa. Tasneem helps service industry brands and social influencers establish and grow their online presence through professional website consulting services.
Many of her clients either do not have a website or they don’t know what to do with the traffic they are getting to their website. Tasneem offers business consulting services to educate clients on exactly why they need a website as opposed to just a social media page. She finds her clients don’t have a great deal of time to dedicate to growing a social presence, so she uses the tools at her disposal such as Dubsado to help with communication and follow up.
Abrahams says, “Clients want an efficient way to turn that online presence into a return on investment.” Listen in as she explains how influencer marketing has become a powerful strategy that needs to be invested in, but returns great results.
To find out more about Tasneem Abrahams and Digital Engage, visit:
Neil has been featured on ABC, CBS, NBC and Fox as well as Small Business Trendsetters.
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- John Sammon – CEO of Sixth City Marketing On How To Target Your Perfect Prospect – December 10, 2018
- Adam Singer – CEO Of Ability SEO On How To Target Your Perfect Audience And Refine Your Brand Message – November 29, 2018
- Norma Jean Keefer – Owner Of SOS Interactive On Switching From Traditional Print Marketing To Digital Marketing – November 25, 2018
Recent episodes from Craig Williams (see all)
- John Sammon – CEO of Sixth City Marketing On How To Target Your Perfect Prospect - December 10, 2018
- Best Selling Authors Obi & Belinda Ndu Share The Secrets To A Happy Marriage - November 30, 2018
- Adam Singer – CEO Of Ability SEO On How To Target Your Perfect Audience And Refine Your Brand Message - November 29, 2018