In this episode, host Neil Howe talks with Steve Luther, co-founder of CHORD Real Estate.
Steve Luther has been a top Broker/Realtor® in Middle TN since 2002. He has extensive experience in new construction/development and investor sales. Steve came to real estate from the technology sector with a background in digital marketing.
Recognizing a surprising void in the marketplace of Nashville real estate, Steve assembled a team of unique expertise to develop a boutique, concierge brokerage catering to Premier, Sports, Entertainment and International clientele, as well as other creatives and entrepreneurs. Ashley Luther, Steve’s wife, and Managing Broker/COO, is a Certified International Property Specialist and speaks fluent Japanese. Their business partner, Van Hohe, CHORD’s Chief Experience Officer, comes from the Music Industry and is accomplished in brand marketing and design.
CHORD Nashville is uniquely resourced to provide Residential & Commercial clients with an unmatched level of services… no matter the price-point!
To find out more about Steve Luther and CHORD Real Estate, visit:
Steve Luther (TN Lic#282590)
CHORD Real Estate®, LLC (TN Lic#263517)
713 18th Ave S, Nashville, TN 37203
Office: +1 615-988-1001
Mobile: +1 615-218-4758
Neil has been featured on ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN and Fox as well as Small Business Trendsetters.
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Nicholas Clare Shares How To Reclaim The Law To Help Save The Planet And Ourselves – September 18, 2020
- Kurt Owen – How To Generate Leads For Home Services Businesses – August 27, 2020
- Dr. Terri Levine Founder of Heart-repreneur® Talks About Her New Book – Conversion Equation – August 20, 2020
Recent episodes from Neil Howe & Craig Williams (see all)
- Nicholas Clare Shares How To Reclaim The Law To Help Save The Planet And Ourselves - September 18, 2020
- Kurt Owen – How To Generate Leads For Home Services Businesses - August 27, 2020
- Trip Delivers To Disrupt Uber Eats, Door Dash and Grub Hub With Better Benefits For Drivers And Restaurants - August 24, 2020