In this episode, host Neil Howe talks to Stephanie Graves of family travel blog, DestinationGraves.com about how travel has become an integral part of her life.
Destination Graves was inspired by Stephanie and her husband Ryan’s deep-rooted love of travel and adventure. They were both born and raised in rural northern Maine where the winters were painfully long and the nearest Starbucks was 2 ½ hours away. So, in order to keep their sanity, they traveled. They traveled A LOT.
Today, they have moved to Raleigh, NC where they travel as much as possible with their children, Aviana, Adalyn, and Rory. Stephanie, a Physician’s Assistant works 3 long shifts which give her 4 days off and a great excuse to go on a long weekend vacation. They often jump in the minivan for a 1-2 hour drive to explore some of the activities in their local area. Stephen, a golf fanatic, like to take in the sights around Pinehurst. While the North Carolina mountains and Ashville make for a fun day out with the kids.
Listen in as Stephanie shares how she is making her passion for traveling into a lifestyle where her family can get to share their adventures through their growing social media following and family travel blog.
To learn more about Stephanie Graves and her traveling stories with kids, visit:
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Sheri Griffiths – Host of Cruise Tips TV Shares How To Get The Most Out Of Your Next Cruise – April 22, 2019
- Stephanie Graves – Family Travel Destinations Don’t Need To Be So Far From Home – April 16, 2019
- Karilyn Owen – No Back Home Family Traveler Shares Advice On Traveling With Kids And Experiencing Other Cultures – April 15, 2019
Recent episodes from Neil Howe & Craig Williams (see all)
- Stephan Stavrakis – Perceptual Positioning Consultant Shares How To Tap Into Your True Value And Make Competition Irrelevant - July 10, 2020
- Funnel Genius Hawk Mikado Shares New Funnel Toolkit To Help Businesses Design Profitable Sales Funnels - June 29, 2020
- John & Kathy Stringer Share The “Power Of Love & #BlackLivesMatter” On The Trust Factor Radio - June 23, 2020