In this episode, host Neil Howe talks to Karilyn Owen about traveling the world with a child and seeing learning come alive as new experiences never cease to inspire.
Karilyn Owen, the founder of the popular family travel blog No Back Home, is a writer, photographer and social influencer sharing her family’s adventures at home in Southern California and around the world to inspire other families to get out and explore, even if it’s just in their own city.
Karilyn and her nature obsessed 8 year old’s travels focus on outdoor adventures, exploring different cultures and seeking out the world’s beauty wherever they find themselves. Since 2000, Karilyn has traveled to 47 countries on her own and to 30 with her son. Karilyn was honored to be named Visit California’s Digital Influencer of the Year (for 2017).
Listen in as Karilyn shares her recent journey to Asia and the experiences her and her son Cian have encountered. Karilyn explains how Cian remembers the sounds and smells from different countries from a very young age and how he adapts to his new surroundings when on his travels.
For more information about Karilyn Owen and No Back Home, visit:
Cian’s Instagram account is: @ciantravels
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Sheri Griffiths – Host of Cruise Tips TV Shares How To Get The Most Out Of Your Next Cruise – April 22, 2019
- Stephanie Graves – Family Travel Destinations Don’t Need To Be So Far From Home – April 16, 2019
- Karilyn Owen – No Back Home Family Traveler Shares Advice On Traveling With Kids And Experiencing Other Cultures – April 15, 2019
Recent episodes from Neil Howe & Craig Williams (see all)
- Stephan Stavrakis – Perceptual Positioning Consultant Shares How To Tap Into Your True Value And Make Competition Irrelevant - July 10, 2020
- Funnel Genius Hawk Mikado Shares New Funnel Toolkit To Help Businesses Design Profitable Sales Funnels - June 29, 2020
- John & Kathy Stringer Share The “Power Of Love & #BlackLivesMatter” On The Trust Factor Radio - June 23, 2020