In this episode, host Neil Howe talks to Ollie Kilvert from the Here We Go Again travel blog. Ollie and his wife, Ula and their 2 daughters are based in the UK, but love traveling abroad and have a passion for exploring new neighborhoods.
Ollie shares how they got into travel blogging and how they have been able to use their skills to help generate a response from social platforms like Instagram and how they have caught the attention of brands who want to partner with them.
Listen in as Ollie shares some of his adventures as a single and with family, from driving to Mongolia, hanging with the kids in Copenhagen or hauling the wee ones up the French Pyrenees mountains. There are lessons to be learned from each new adventure.
Kilvert also encourages people to get out in their own neighborhood and take day trips or staycations in and around your home. This is great especially with younger children so they get used to seeing new places and adjust to new environments.
Some plans the Kilvert’s have for the next year include visiting Italy, Iceland, Wales, Austria, and many more local excursions.
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Sheri Griffiths – Host of Cruise Tips TV Shares How To Get The Most Out Of Your Next Cruise – April 22, 2019
- Stephanie Graves – Family Travel Destinations Don’t Need To Be So Far From Home – April 16, 2019
- Karilyn Owen – No Back Home Family Traveler Shares Advice On Traveling With Kids And Experiencing Other Cultures – April 15, 2019
Recent episodes from Neil Howe & Craig Williams (see all)
- Stephan Stavrakis – Perceptual Positioning Consultant Shares How To Tap Into Your True Value And Make Competition Irrelevant - July 10, 2020
- Funnel Genius Hawk Mikado Shares New Funnel Toolkit To Help Businesses Design Profitable Sales Funnels - June 29, 2020
- John & Kathy Stringer Share The “Power Of Love & #BlackLivesMatter” On The Trust Factor Radio - June 23, 2020