In this episode, host Neil Howe talks to Mars and Ashley Fite, of FiteTravels.com travel blog.
They share their adventure traveling the lower 48 States in their Honda Civic with their 2-year-old daughter, Everly and pet dog, Beruit.
Their adventure led them to reevaluate their lives and they opted to buy a house on wheels, converting a Ford Transit van to a tiny house, which was documented on HGTV.
Listen in as the Fites share stories from their travels, fears that have been overcome and life lessons learned along the way. Mars and Ash are living their own American Dream and encourage others to find their passion and get out and start living!
For more information about Mars and Ashley Fite, visit:
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Sheri Griffiths – Host of Cruise Tips TV Shares How To Get The Most Out Of Your Next Cruise – April 22, 2019
- Stephanie Graves – Family Travel Destinations Don’t Need To Be So Far From Home – April 16, 2019
- Karilyn Owen – No Back Home Family Traveler Shares Advice On Traveling With Kids And Experiencing Other Cultures – April 15, 2019
Recent episodes from Neil Howe & Craig Williams (see all)
- Stephan Stavrakis – Perceptual Positioning Consultant Shares How To Tap Into Your True Value And Make Competition Irrelevant - July 10, 2020
- Funnel Genius Hawk Mikado Shares New Funnel Toolkit To Help Businesses Design Profitable Sales Funnels - June 29, 2020
- John & Kathy Stringer Share The “Power Of Love & #BlackLivesMatter” On The Trust Factor Radio - June 23, 2020