In this episode, host Neil Howe talks to Robert Evans Wilson, Jr., he is an award-winning writer and speaker who works with companies that want to be more competitive through innovation, and with people who want to think more creatively. Rob is the author of the internationally syndicated column on innovation, achievement, and leadership: The Un-Comfort Zone which runs in Psychology Today and more than 300 other publications. He is also the author of four books including the inspirational book: Wisdom in the Weirdest Places.
Listen in as Rob shares how innovation comes from dipping into the Un-comfort zone for a while and out of the daily habits that drive our existence. He outlines many exercises to start to get more comfortable with being uncomfortable. These simple exercises you can do every day can give that spark to innovation.
To find out more about Rob Wilson, contact:
Robert Evans Wilson, Jr.
Author of The Main Ingredient a monthly column for Psychology Today: http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-main-ingredient
Rob‘s YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsJEsXwjIy10Nt7jkn3FRdA
Rob‘s Amazon Author Page: http://www.amazon.com/author/robertevanswilson
Neil has been featured on ABC, CBS, NBC and Fox as well as Small Business Trendsetters.
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- John Sammon – CEO of Sixth City Marketing On How To Target Your Perfect Prospect – December 10, 2018
- Adam Singer – CEO Of Ability SEO On How To Target Your Perfect Audience And Refine Your Brand Message – November 29, 2018
- Norma Jean Keefer – Owner Of SOS Interactive On Switching From Traditional Print Marketing To Digital Marketing – November 25, 2018
Recent episodes from Craig Williams (see all)
- John Sammon – CEO of Sixth City Marketing On How To Target Your Perfect Prospect - December 10, 2018
- Best Selling Authors Obi & Belinda Ndu Share The Secrets To A Happy Marriage - November 30, 2018
- Adam Singer – CEO Of Ability SEO On How To Target Your Perfect Audience And Refine Your Brand Message - November 29, 2018