In this episode, host Neil Howe talks to Patrick Renvoisé, co-author of one of the most popular books on Neuromarketing, “The Persuasion Code” about how to create marketing material that sells.
Patrick helps top-level executives and sales and marketing organization sell more by using NEUROMAP the only 100% scientific model of persuasion. So if you need your website, your PPT or your marketing strategy to be more persuasive meaning to close more: you must listen to this show!
Patrick is the Chief Neuromarketing Officer at SalesBrain.com where he helps companies of all sizes and industries. They have worked with the likes of Microsoft, Siemens, Epson, Hitachi, Facebook, GE, Paypal, TransUnion, … and a myriad of small to mid-size companies. Their ideal clients CMO, CSO or CEO who want to grow quickly not by changing anything in what they sell but by changing what they say about what they sell.
Listen in as Patrick takes us through NeuroMap and learn to:
- Diagnose the PAIN
- Differentiate your CLAIMS
- Demonstrate the GAIN
- Deliver to the Primal BRAIN
To learn more about Patrick Renvoisé and SalesBrain, visit:
Patrick S. Renvoisé
Chief Neuromarketing Officer & Co-Founder, SalesBrain
Office: (415)869-8774 ext 701
Recent episodes from Neil Howe & Craig Williams (see all)
- TripDelivers Restaurant Delivery Service Coming To Atlanta – Hiring Drivers Now - January 18, 2021
- Tom Nguyen – St. Petersburg Website Design And SEO Expert Mr Technique Solves GMB Suspension Problems - December 21, 2020
- Robert Logan – Secrets From The Side Hustle Movement - December 7, 2020