In this episode, host Neil Howe talks to Norma Jean Keefer, owner of SOS Interactive about making the transition from outdated traditional print marketing and into the world of digital marketing.
Norma helps businesses with websites or no website improve online visibility, page ranking and ultimately improve lead generation with a variety of online marketing strategies not just limited to search engine optimization. There is a lot more to SEO than just keywords and search. And it’s important to note that not only do you need to optimize for Google, but also for Bing, Yahoo, and mobile. Mobile devices account for over 50% of search. Bing and Yahoo combined about 30%. She has extensive experience with not only digital marketing but has been an award-winning advertising representative for many publishers including The Miami Herald, Cygnas Business Media and Verizon Superpages.
Norma says each business needs an individual strategy to comply with the goals that they have for their business, so each business requires individual attention and not cookie cutter SEO or Website design services.
To find out more about Norma Jean Keefer and SOS Interactive, visit:
Neil has been featured on ABC, CBS, NBC and Fox as well as Small Business Trendsetters.
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- John Sammon – CEO of Sixth City Marketing On How To Target Your Perfect Prospect – December 10, 2018
- Adam Singer – CEO Of Ability SEO On How To Target Your Perfect Audience And Refine Your Brand Message – November 29, 2018
- Norma Jean Keefer – Owner Of SOS Interactive On Switching From Traditional Print Marketing To Digital Marketing – November 25, 2018
Recent episodes from Craig Williams (see all)
- John Sammon – CEO of Sixth City Marketing On How To Target Your Perfect Prospect - December 10, 2018
- Best Selling Authors Obi & Belinda Ndu Share The Secrets To A Happy Marriage - November 30, 2018
- Adam Singer – CEO Of Ability SEO On How To Target Your Perfect Audience And Refine Your Brand Message - November 29, 2018