In this episode, host Neil Howe talks with Niki Mosier, Senior SEO Account Manager at Two Octobers in Denver, Colorado. Niki has been doing SEO for 7 years. At Two Octobers she loves to help clients that she can work directly and collaboratively with. She loves to use data to help get to the solutions that will get her clients the results they are looking for.
Listen as Niki shares her technical knowledge of SEO and why it is so important as a foundation in trying to rank in 2018. Two Octobers are fanatically analytical and believe you don’t get great results with SEO if you can’t measure.
To find out more about Niki Mosier and Two Octobers Digital marketing Agency, visit:
Neil has been featured on ABC, CBS, NBC and Fox as well as Small Business Trendsetters.
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- John Sammon – CEO of Sixth City Marketing On How To Target Your Perfect Prospect – December 10, 2018
- Adam Singer – CEO Of Ability SEO On How To Target Your Perfect Audience And Refine Your Brand Message – November 29, 2018
- Norma Jean Keefer – Owner Of SOS Interactive On Switching From Traditional Print Marketing To Digital Marketing – November 25, 2018
Recent episodes from Craig Williams (see all)
- John Sammon – CEO of Sixth City Marketing On How To Target Your Perfect Prospect - December 10, 2018
- Best Selling Authors Obi & Belinda Ndu Share The Secrets To A Happy Marriage - November 30, 2018
- Adam Singer – CEO Of Ability SEO On How To Target Your Perfect Audience And Refine Your Brand Message - November 29, 2018