In this episode, host Neil Howe talks with Nick Quirk and Marc Brookland of SEO Locale.
Marc, CEO and Nick COO both saw a need to share their digital marketing expertise in their own way by starting their own company based in Jenkintown, PA. They help business owners with their digital marketing strategy by providing SEO, SEM, Social Media, Web Design, Email Marketing.
Brookland commented, “We help our prospects understand what they will be getting when it comes to our digital marketing package. We provide insightful information for all prospects to help them succeed regardless of them becoming a client. We’re an education first company. We understand business owners struggle with running their company and trying to build up their digital marketing. That is why we’re here to help business owners.”
Quirk added. “We solve most problems by educating the prospect on the issue they are currently facing and how to fix it. Our magic expert ability is really identifying what the digital marketing footprint should look like for a client and understand their business from the inside out. Customers make that final decision to move forward after speaking with us because we have the correct way of approaching their needs and wants when it comes to a digital marketing company.”
Listen in as Marc and Nick discuss what is working now in Local SEO and Local Marketing. They cover some of the misconceptions and myths about SEO and digital marketing and are happy to make their clients believe in digital marketing again after many have been burned by not so great digital marketing experiences.
To find out more about Nick Quirk and Marc Brookland, connect at:
SEO Locale – Premier Digital Marketing Agency
479 Old York Rd. Suite B
Jenkintown, PA 19046
Neil has been featured on ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN and Fox as well as Small Business Trendsetters.
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Funnel Genius Hawk Mikado Shares New Funnel Toolkit To Help Businesses Design Profitable Sales Funnels – June 29, 2020
- John & Kathy Stringer Share The “Power Of Love & #BlackLivesMatter” On The Trust Factor Radio – June 23, 2020
- Jimmy Sweeney – Founder of Honeste Online on How To Master Copywriting To Make People Take Action And Buy – May 26, 2020
Recent episodes from Neil Howe & Craig Williams (see all)
- Funnel Genius Hawk Mikado Shares New Funnel Toolkit To Help Businesses Design Profitable Sales Funnels - June 29, 2020
- John & Kathy Stringer Share The “Power Of Love & #BlackLivesMatter” On The Trust Factor Radio - June 23, 2020
- Jimmy Sweeney – Founder of Honeste Online on How To Master Copywriting To Make People Take Action And Buy - May 26, 2020