In this episode, host Neil Howe talks to Nelly Sell, SEO Strategist at Blue Laser Digital in Columbus, OH.
Nelly and her team help small and medium-sized businesses in Columbus, OH and across the nation and grow their businesses through organic search.
Blue Laser Digital help their clients by evaluating their current website performance through Google Analytics. This data allows the Blue Laser Digital team to implement a strategy that delivers positive ROI and increased brand awareness.
A lot of people believe that SEO is something they can see fairly quick results from. However, some of the campaigns may not perform for several months, depending on the competition, market saturation, and the website’s history. Another popular misconception is that SEO provides “free” traffic. While this is mostly true, especially when compared to Paid Ads, SEO still requires time and budget for tools that help your SEO expert collect and analyze data, and sometimes even automate your campaign optimization.
Listen in as Nelly shares why websites should be set up with SEO in mind, how to develop content that converts and how to analyze the competition.
To learn more about Nelly Sell and Blue Laser Digital, visit:
Neil has been featured on ABC, CBS, NBC and Fox as well as Small Business Trendsetters.
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- John Sammon – CEO of Sixth City Marketing On How To Target Your Perfect Prospect – December 10, 2018
- Adam Singer – CEO Of Ability SEO On How To Target Your Perfect Audience And Refine Your Brand Message – November 29, 2018
- Norma Jean Keefer – Owner Of SOS Interactive On Switching From Traditional Print Marketing To Digital Marketing – November 25, 2018
Recent episodes from Craig Williams (see all)
- John Sammon – CEO of Sixth City Marketing On How To Target Your Perfect Prospect - December 10, 2018
- Best Selling Authors Obi & Belinda Ndu Share The Secrets To A Happy Marriage - November 30, 2018
- Adam Singer – CEO Of Ability SEO On How To Target Your Perfect Audience And Refine Your Brand Message - November 29, 2018