In this episode, host Neil Howe talks to Denver Bankruptcy attorney, Mike Wink about how small businesses can handle the financial stress from the fall out of Covid-19 Coronavirus.
Wink says, “Since we are at the beginning of this crisis, I believe it will take many people some time to fully embrace the need for debt relief. It is part of the mental process. Despite the stigma of it all, nearly all of the people we represent intended to repay their debt. Typically, it takes time to embrace debt relief. For those people, we can offer practical guidance for managing their debt through this crisis.”
There are many types of people in financial distress in the Denver and Boulder metro areas and that pool will grow significantly in the coming months/years as a result of the financial impacts from coronavirus. The reasons for the debt are varied but what remains constant is the debt relief from bankruptcy for those in need.
Mike and his wife, Gigi, run the law firm of Wink & Wink, which has been helping people and small business owners get out of debt for over 10 years. Mike specializes in helping small business owners get out of debt, oftentimes while continuing to run their business.
To learn more, visit:
303.410.1720 OR 888.NOW.WINK,
11101 West 120th Ave, Suite 230,
Broomfield, CO 80021
Neil has been featured on ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN and Fox as well as Small Business Trendsetters.
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Nicholas Clare Shares How To Reclaim The Law To Help Save The Planet And Ourselves – September 18, 2020
- Kurt Owen – How To Generate Leads For Home Services Businesses – August 27, 2020
- Dr. Terri Levine Founder of Heart-repreneur® Talks About Her New Book – Conversion Equation – August 20, 2020
Recent episodes from Neil Howe & Craig Williams (see all)
- Nicholas Clare Shares How To Reclaim The Law To Help Save The Planet And Ourselves - September 18, 2020
- Kurt Owen – How To Generate Leads For Home Services Businesses - August 27, 2020
- Trip Delivers To Disrupt Uber Eats, Door Dash and Grub Hub With Better Benefits For Drivers And Restaurants - August 24, 2020