In this episode, host Neil Howe talks to Mazyar Hedayat of M. Hedayat & Associates. Mazzy is a bankruptcy attorney in Chicago who has been helping individuals and small businesses for over 25 years.
Hedayat helps Chicago area businesses solve a host of problems ranging from Business startups, management, and lawsuits – Real estate transactions and foreclosure defense – Mechanics Lien issues and construction disputes – Probate, Succession Planning, and heirship disputes – Bankruptcy liquidation, reorganization and lawsuits.
In this interview we talk about bankruptcy and how it is going to be one of the most in demand services after the Covid-19 pandemic is over.
The tremendous financial burden placed on small businesses will be too much for many to handle. Listen in to Mazzy offer some great advice on how and when to get the relief needed to ensure financial stability and continued business.
For more information about Mazyar Hedayat, visit:
MAZYAR M. HEDAYAT, ESQ.
1211 W. Lakeview Court | Romeoville | Illinois | 60446
Ph (630) 378-2200 |
Fx (630) 447-0067 |
Neil has been featured on ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN and Fox as well as Small Business Trendsetters.
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- Jimmy Sweeney – Founder of Honeste Online on How To Master Copywriting To Make People Take Action And Buy – May 26, 2020
- Jordan Gross – Author of The Journey To Cloud Nine Shares Secrets To Redefine Your Future – May 14, 2020
- Mazyar Hedayat – Chicago Bankruptcy Attorney On Getting Financial Relief For Small Businesses – April 6, 2020
Recent episodes from Neil Howe & Craig Williams (see all)
- Jimmy Sweeney – Founder of Honeste Online on How To Master Copywriting To Make People Take Action And Buy - May 26, 2020
- Jordan Gross – Author of The Journey To Cloud Nine Shares Secrets To Redefine Your Future - May 14, 2020
- The BAR is OPEN – Business Authority Radio talk Corona Economy Meltdown - April 27, 2020