In this episode, Marietta Bankruptcy attorney Matt Cherney talks about the emotional toll that being in debt can have on individuals and families and the possible solutions available to help.
How do you stop collections?
How do you protect your assets?
Should you file Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 Bankruptcy?
All these questions and more are answered in this interview.
Listen in as every situation is different, but what remains the same is having a capable attorney for an advocate in your corner to find a way out of a stressful and emotional situation.
To learn more about Matthew Cherney and Cherney Law Firm, LLC, visit:
Cherney Law Firm, LLC
1744 Roswell Road, Suite 100, Marietta, GA 30062
Neil has been featured on ABC, CBS, NBC and Fox as well as Small Business Trendsetters.
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- John Sammon – CEO of Sixth City Marketing On How To Target Your Perfect Prospect – December 10, 2018
- Adam Singer – CEO Of Ability SEO On How To Target Your Perfect Audience And Refine Your Brand Message – November 29, 2018
- Norma Jean Keefer – Owner Of SOS Interactive On Switching From Traditional Print Marketing To Digital Marketing – November 25, 2018
Recent episodes from Craig Williams (see all)
- John Sammon – CEO of Sixth City Marketing On How To Target Your Perfect Prospect - December 10, 2018
- Best Selling Authors Obi & Belinda Ndu Share The Secrets To A Happy Marriage - November 30, 2018
- Adam Singer – CEO Of Ability SEO On How To Target Your Perfect Audience And Refine Your Brand Message - November 29, 2018