In this episode, host Neil Howe talks to The Breakthrough Champion, Matt Ward about creating word of mouth referrals for lifelong customers and raving fans.
Matt’s recently launched book, “MORE…: Word of Mouth Referrals, Lifelong Customers & Raving Fans” is all about the things you can do to develop strong bonds and relationships with people you meet every day that spawn into lifelong referrals.
The great thing about what Matt teaches is that in a digital world, nobody is taking the time to develop these offline relationships, so it is really shocking and memorable when someone goes to the trouble of sending a personal gift in the mail.
We all want to be top of mind and get the attention of our clients. There is no better way than developing real relationships with them.
Listen in as Matt shares many examples of how businesses have soared to success through referrals when people realize that you actually care about them as a person and not just a customer.
To learn more about Matt Ward, visit:
Neil has been featured on ABC, CBS, NBC and Fox as well as Small Business Trendsetters.
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- John Sammon – CEO of Sixth City Marketing On How To Target Your Perfect Prospect – December 10, 2018
- Adam Singer – CEO Of Ability SEO On How To Target Your Perfect Audience And Refine Your Brand Message – November 29, 2018
- Norma Jean Keefer – Owner Of SOS Interactive On Switching From Traditional Print Marketing To Digital Marketing – November 25, 2018
Recent episodes from Craig Williams (see all)
- John Sammon – CEO of Sixth City Marketing On How To Target Your Perfect Prospect - December 10, 2018
- Best Selling Authors Obi & Belinda Ndu Share The Secrets To A Happy Marriage - November 30, 2018
- Adam Singer – CEO Of Ability SEO On How To Target Your Perfect Audience And Refine Your Brand Message - November 29, 2018