In this episode, host Neil Howe talks to Mark Subel, owner of Two Wheels Marketing in Columbus, OH.
Mark helps your company grow online utilizing digital marketing. Two Wheels Marketing is a boutique digital marketing firm, specializing in search engine marketing (PPC/SEO) and paid social marketing (Facebook/Instagram/LinkedIn) ads. Their clients typically come to them looking for 3 things: more leads, more sales or more exposure.
Mark says his clients share three main problems:
- They don’t know where to start. We develop a strategy and execute.
- They aren’t sure how to track success. We develop tracking and reporting metrics to work on an ROI for them.
- They have tried “in-house” and failed. We review their efforts and develop strategies to improve performance.
To learn more about Mark Subel and Two Wheels Marketing, visit:
Neil has been featured on ABC, CBS, NBC and Fox as well as Small Business Trendsetters.
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- John Sammon – CEO of Sixth City Marketing On How To Target Your Perfect Prospect – December 10, 2018
- Adam Singer – CEO Of Ability SEO On How To Target Your Perfect Audience And Refine Your Brand Message – November 29, 2018
- Norma Jean Keefer – Owner Of SOS Interactive On Switching From Traditional Print Marketing To Digital Marketing – November 25, 2018
Recent episodes from Craig Williams (see all)
- John Sammon – CEO of Sixth City Marketing On How To Target Your Perfect Prospect - December 10, 2018
- Best Selling Authors Obi & Belinda Ndu Share The Secrets To A Happy Marriage - November 30, 2018
- Adam Singer – CEO Of Ability SEO On How To Target Your Perfect Audience And Refine Your Brand Message - November 29, 2018