In this episode, host Neil Howe talks with Mariko Hickerson, owner of Huckleberry Branding in Nashville, TN.
Huckleberry Branding, helps businesses with brand identity crises discover their authentic voice and brand story, then help share that story with their target audience.
Hickerson says, “We help companies get to the heart and soul of their brand. To do this, we help them identify and define their core values, brand personality, key differentiators and value proposition. We also help companies identify the right marketing channels to share their story and manage and measure their brand on those channels for them.”
Listen in as Mariko shares how companies often hit the ground running marketing their business – and spend big bucks on it — before taking a deep look into their brand.
This puts the cart before the horse and can lead to wasted effort and expense and less-than-optimal results in the long run. Nailing down a strong brand identity first will lead to more fruitful marketing efforts in the long-run.
The root of the problem is that brands often don’t have a clear idea of their own brand story or know how to tell that brand story. So, they send mixed messages to their target audiences.
To learn more about Mariko Hickerson and Huckleberry Branding, visit:
Neil has been featured on ABC, CBS, NBC and Fox as well as Small Business Trendsetters.
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- John Sammon – CEO of Sixth City Marketing On How To Target Your Perfect Prospect – December 10, 2018
- Adam Singer – CEO Of Ability SEO On How To Target Your Perfect Audience And Refine Your Brand Message – November 29, 2018
- Norma Jean Keefer – Owner Of SOS Interactive On Switching From Traditional Print Marketing To Digital Marketing – November 25, 2018
Recent episodes from Craig Williams (see all)
- John Sammon – CEO of Sixth City Marketing On How To Target Your Perfect Prospect - December 10, 2018
- Best Selling Authors Obi & Belinda Ndu Share The Secrets To A Happy Marriage - November 30, 2018
- Adam Singer – CEO Of Ability SEO On How To Target Your Perfect Audience And Refine Your Brand Message - November 29, 2018