In this episode, host Neil Howe talks to Director of Digital Marketing at Speak Creative, Kindra Svendsen about increasing online presence for businesses with a custom branded strategy.
Kindra and her team at Speak Creative help B2C customers increase their online presence to better market their business by creating engaging strategies that reach their audiences through all touchpoints of their digital presence, including search, social, PPC, content, citations, and more.
Listen in as Kindra shares some unique ways to capture the attention of your customers and clients so you are always top of mind when it comes to making a purchasing decision. Kindra shares some unfamiliar platforms for lead generation that can work really well!
To find out more about Kindra Svendsen and Speak Creative, visit:
1648 W Massey Rd, Memphis TN (also an office in Nashville)
@speakcreative / @kindrasven
Neil has been featured on ABC, CBS, NBC and Fox as well as Small Business Trendsetters.
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- John Sammon – CEO of Sixth City Marketing On How To Target Your Perfect Prospect – December 10, 2018
- Adam Singer – CEO Of Ability SEO On How To Target Your Perfect Audience And Refine Your Brand Message – November 29, 2018
- Norma Jean Keefer – Owner Of SOS Interactive On Switching From Traditional Print Marketing To Digital Marketing – November 25, 2018
Recent episodes from Craig Williams (see all)
- John Sammon – CEO of Sixth City Marketing On How To Target Your Perfect Prospect - December 10, 2018
- Best Selling Authors Obi & Belinda Ndu Share The Secrets To A Happy Marriage - November 30, 2018
- Adam Singer – CEO Of Ability SEO On How To Target Your Perfect Audience And Refine Your Brand Message - November 29, 2018