In this episode, host Neil Howe talks to Ken Cheo, president of OurSalesCoach.com about how to stop wasting time on all the tasks that aren’t working for your sales team and start to focus on only tasks that get results.
Ken helps Business Owners make sure they are getting the most production they can from their salespeople. That way everyone is a top producer and the result is continuous growth rates that are much higher than they expect.
Ken notes that:
- Salespeople are wasting time trying to get meetings with their ideal prospects. Activities such as cold calling, going to networking events or trade shows or having referral meetings that do not pay off.
- Seasoned professionals who have been in the industry for years are milking their existing relationships and continue to bring in business, however, there are very few or no new clients and therefore very little or no growth.
- Salespeople are talking with or meeting with a lot of people but not closing deals or at a big enough volume.
Listen in as Ken share his solutions to these problems and talks about a sales training and coaching system that gets consistent results for small to medium businesses.
To find out more about Ken Cheo and Our Sales Coach, visit:
President, Our Sales Coach
25 Braintree Hill Office Park, Suite 200
Braintree, MA 02184
Recent episodes from Neil Howe & Craig Williams (see all)
- Funnel Gamer Hawk Mikado Shares How His Lead Flow Engine Changes The Lead Generation Game - August 25, 2021
- Snap Delivered CEO Paul Mikel Shares New Restaurant Delivery Service Business Model - August 18, 2021
- Bryan Newbrite And The Axion Network Announce The Launch Of Venture Capital Auctions - March 4, 2021