In this episode, host Neil Howe talks to VP of Strategic Growth, Keith Moehring at PR2020.com.
PR 2020 is a Public Relation and Marketing company who help B2B organizations use content, PR and automation to generate awareness, drive website traffic, convert leads and nurture those leads into sales opportunities.
Keith helps strategize marketing campaigns that give clients the greatest potential to achieve specific business objectives and SMART goals. They have developed a proprietary planning model (Marketing Growth Hackathon) that brings together key stakeholders to brainstorm campaign concepts, and then a rating system to surface the campaigns that are easiest to execute while offering the greatest impact.
They then create content that educates, engages and motivates prospects to take action at key stages of the buying funnel, and use automation to effectively deliver this content in a way that’s helpful to the prospect.
PR2020’s Marketing and Artificial Intelligence Conference (MAIcon) will be hosted in Cleveland, OH July 16th-18th, 2019. For more information, visit: www.MAIcon.ai
To learn more about Keith Moehring and PR2020, visit:
- Address: 812 E. Huron Road, Ste. 780, Cleveland, OH 44115
- Email: Keith@pr2020.com
- Social Profiles:
Neil has been featured on ABC, CBS, NBC and Fox as well as Small Business Trendsetters.
Recent episodes from Neil Howe (see all)
- John Sammon – CEO of Sixth City Marketing On How To Target Your Perfect Prospect – December 10, 2018
- Adam Singer – CEO Of Ability SEO On How To Target Your Perfect Audience And Refine Your Brand Message – November 29, 2018
- Norma Jean Keefer – Owner Of SOS Interactive On Switching From Traditional Print Marketing To Digital Marketing – November 25, 2018
Recent episodes from Craig Williams (see all)
- John Sammon – CEO of Sixth City Marketing On How To Target Your Perfect Prospect - December 10, 2018
- Best Selling Authors Obi & Belinda Ndu Share The Secrets To A Happy Marriage - November 30, 2018
- Adam Singer – CEO Of Ability SEO On How To Target Your Perfect Audience And Refine Your Brand Message - November 29, 2018